SAP ABAP Consultant Seeking a SAP ABAP Consultant to join growing organization. This person will work closely with our Functional Consultants to gather requirements, preparing Technical Specifications, Contribute to hands-on coding, design, test and architecture to deliver best solutions to our customers. SAP ABAP consultant having proficiency in WRICEF objects, WebDynpro, OOPS ABAP.Must Haves
- Minimum 4-8 Years of experience in SAP ABAP experience required.
- Should have S4 HANA experience
- Around 2-4 project experience (Support, Implementation, Roll out or Upgrade)
- Hands on ABAP on HANA, BRF+, Adobe Forms, ALE IDOCS is preferred
- Good exposure to SD, MM, FI Functional Areas More than 3 End to End implementation Experience is desired
- Should have at least 1-2 International Customer Experience
- This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Ready to Travel
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge