Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting. Job Description
- Work as part of an implementation team ranging in size from 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including but not limited to: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Credit and collections, Budgeting & Fixed Assets
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & testing phases of the D365 Finance module suite
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects
- Utilize all company provided & standard
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Must have 5-8 years' experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX or D365 Finance
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Must have experience and strong working knowledge across all MS Dynamics D365 F&O Finance-related modules, including: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Credit and collections, General ledger, Budgeting and Fixed assets.
- Experience with Human Resources, Project Management, or Project Accounting is an asset
- Strong practical Finance experience gained through industry experience preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain is considered an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.