Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., builds information management and Social Innovation solutions that help businesses succeed and societies be safer, healthier and smarter. Our IT infrastructure, analytics, content and cloud solutions and services drive strategic management and analysis of the world's data. Hitachi Vantara is expanding its product management team to continue down the path of innovation it is known for in the industry.
Machine learning and AI play a key role in our Lumada Data Management and Industrial IoT Platform solutions.
We are looking for an AI/ML Platform Architect to design the underlying ML services platform and to provide guidance with respect to the overall ML strategy in alignment with PM requirements. Design considerations that enable the timely roll-outs of new features and functionality are as important as the work on a long-term (strategic) architecture that integrates seamlessly with our other solutions, reduces overlap and technical debt. The ML Architect will work closely with the ML engineering team as well as the architects that a responsible for our Lumada Data Management and IoT solutions.What You Bring To The Team:
• Bachelor's degree required, computer science, engineering, machine learning, statistics or mathematics preferred.
• 8+ years technical experience in software architecture, software development, data engineering, or data architecture.
• 2+ years of experience in building ML platforms, including familiarity with some or all of the following: Jupyter notebooks, model servers, tools for model tracking, model repositories, training and inference pipelines, ML concepts, and lifecycle management (MLOps)
• Experience building cloud native and/or distributed solutions
• Familiarity with relational and no-SQL databases, Python, Apache Kafka, MQTT, Apache Spark, etc. would be ideal.
• As an architect, you should know common architecture patterns, such microservices, event-driven architecture, domain-driven design, etc.
• Great problem solving, strong communication and presentation skillsOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge