Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Signaling & Telecom Technological Site Supervisor
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Copenhagen (Denmark)
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 14,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Ensure the realization of the signalling and/or telecommunications systems for the assigned project. Accountabilities
With reference to the Signaling & Telecom Systems :
- Check the quality of the works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design and specifications)
- Ensure compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
- Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/ Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
- Ensure the compliance on site of the rules foreseen by the HSE Management plan, for the works under his/her responsibility
- Support the optimization of the subcontractor resources
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 5 up to 8 years of experience
- Knowledge of local rules and standards
- Planning and organization
- Knowledge of software tools
- Knowledge of technological system (SIG+TLC)
High School and /or Bachelor's degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background Languages
English and Danish Proficienecy
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.hitachirail.com/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Hitachi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process .
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/