Meet our Team
Sr. Digital AI/ML Architect will use his/her technical and functional capacities to build effective AI/ML standards, AI/ML models and an AI/ML architecture that is robust, yet flexible and scalable. S/he is a storyteller, who uses that mindset to connect to client product squads across the breadth of our digital initiatives. S/he brings a product management mindset to an AI/ML team.
Lead a team of AI/ML Engineers to maintain an end-to-end view of data needs and to help plan, supervise, provision and deliver AI/ML needs, for all digital 'Product squads'. What you'll be doing
Design, document, and communicate incremental and target state AI/ML architectures.
• Oversee or review the implementation of improvements to the AI/ML architecture, providing feedback and guidance to product developers and product owners.
• Partner with IT Enterprise Architecture team to understand current architecture and build a phased/iterative approach driving towards the desired end state AI/ML architecture.
• Proactively evaluate, design and promote new AI/ML products, processes, technologies and solutions
• A self-driven, highly- motivated technologist who can work with a high degree of autonomy and is able to prioritize effectively.
• A business- minded person who can work collaboratively and has proven experience in creating influence across product teams, delivery, Digital and IT to drive technical efforts.
• Someone who is articulate and can effectively communicate with technical teams, non-technical business leaders, and clients.
• Proven track record demonstrating the ability to work with business, digital and IT teams to understand key business/digital strategy and design a modern and effective data enterprise architecture that delivers significant business impact. What you bring to the team
Minimum of 8 years' experience in ML and/or Information Architecture; related experience and/or education may be considered.
• 3+ years of experience designing and implementing AI/ML solutions. Additionally, experience with application development is beneficial.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of AI/ML engineering, MLOps, data engineering, and data management with a cloud-first mindset. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge