Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide.
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP, CRM and Power Platform implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/
. Description du posteKey Responsibilities
You are responsible for building up the Power Platform division in France
- Supporting lead generation, organic growth and strategic relationship building/maintenance of the Power Platform capability offering.
- Supporting career development, training and line management for the Power Platform team
- Responsible for the oversight and enablement of the design, development, and implementation of Power Platform Solutions.
- Support the development and execution of the Power Platform strategy in country and provide active feedback regionally.
- Provide oversight, governance, methodology and enablement of solution architectures and project delivery best practice.
- Development of sales collateral, participation in bid-work and client presentations to ensure effective communication of the Power Platform capability.
- Regular liaison with the allocated Project & Sales Directors to ensure knowledge of Power Platform is shared within the organisation & client staff.
- Contribute to regional & global Power Platform initiatives as required.
- Supporting marketing & alliance initiatives for the Power Platform capability.
- Supporting Power Platform resource management with the resource management team.
- Establishing a strong network externally. With Microsoft and various communities.
Informations complémentairesWe offer you
- Credible client facing experience.
- 10-15 years of business systems / consulting practice experience in a Lead role.
- Exhibits strong leadership abilities as role model, manager and mentor to the team and wider Hitachi.
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills.
- General consulting skills, including team facilitation, ability to influence stakeholders, business case development.
- Team leadership.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Enterprise scale business process analysis, data, and systems architecture.
- Custom development solution build-out.
- Application Modernisation
- Low code to pro code governance platforms and development.
- Power Platform and Microsoft Business Application implementations.
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options
- Freedom for independent work and creativity
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times