Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Our Team is a Globally based PMO that supports projects across Hitachi Vantara's Digital Infrastructure BU. The team is part of the Integrated Strategy - Operations function and collaborates with wider BU stakeholders on various projects in areas such as GTM, services - delivery optimization, customer support, business process optimization and other strategic initiatives. The role can be based anywhere in LATAM, and will report into the PMO Global Lead based in EMEA.What You Will Be Doing
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Owning and leading multiple projects, with a strong understanding of priorities, including driving the end-to-end process of a project
- Working in a team of professional project managers that are driving measurable outcomes
- Experience/ability to work in a complex/ high-performance culture, focused on delivery and outcomes.
- Awareness/Experience of Agile project management
- Awareness/Experience of process management tools
- Foster a culture of innovation, standardization and best practice within the team.
- Experience of working in a Sales/Services/ Support background.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in project/program management roles, preferably with companies operating in the Technology space
- Strong 365 Office and Project/Process Tools skills
- Skilled in the phases of project/program management including stakeholder and change management
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders in a diverse, hybrid working model
- Be detail-oriented with strong communications and problem-solving skills
- Great at task prioritization, time management and ability to work independently
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge