Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To perform end-to-end recruitment for required positions in Asia PacificThis is a fixed contract for 1 year onlyJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Work with hiring managers and APAC Recruiters on recruiting planning.
- Maintain a database of job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
--Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Ensure a positive recruitment experience for both interviewers and candidates by effectively coordinating assessment schedules and seeking feedbacks.
- Perform expectations management with candidates and hiring managers
- Maximize the use of Recruitment portal throughout the recruitment process.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Keep candidate files confidentially.
- Develop and regularly submit reports as needed.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- 5 years recruiting experience, technical recruiting preferred
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.Videos To Watch