Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Supply Chain Planner
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Manage materials, components and production resources
- Provide reports and analyze supply chain business operations and processes with the primary objective of reducing costs and increasing efficiency. Gather data and begin development of high-level analytics and quantitative techniques.
- Develop and maintain statistical safety stock strategy utilizing inventory optimization models.
- Monitor retail movement and apply appropriate replenishment management strategies to achieve sales, service, and inventory targets.
- Issue and monitor Purchase Orders towards intercompany and third-party suppliers and work orders towards subcontractors;
- Coordinate with suppliers and 3PL to ensure the procurement flow smoothness;
- Handle customer queries during the warranty period, assess the extent of damage/repair and resolve any disruptions.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- At least 1 to 2 years' experience in Logistics and Supply Chain;
- Excellent verbal and written in Italian and English;
- Results-driven and goal-oriented person;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude;
- Full availability to travel and /or periods of stay in Italy or abroad
- Experience using SAP, Excel, Power Point, Power Bi.
Engineering Master's Degree (Management engineering) or equivalent technical background. Languages
Fluent Knowledge of English (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. #LI-VR1
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts