Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Lead the design and implementation of automation frameworks for the product both functional and non-functional. Products that consist of infrastructure (SaaS and StaaS Technologies).
- Work closely with the product teams to certify for functionality, security, compatibility, scalability, and performance.
- To deliver automation framework designs, performance testing/tuning and automate test data solutions for functional and non-functional area
- Define, develop, and enforce automation testing standards and best practices
- Provide thought leadership and actively drive teams to ensure the advancement of both automation tasks and tooling.
- Responsible for developing a continuous improvement mindset in team and project interactions.
Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 10+ years of experience in software Testing/Automation.
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, REST Services, Asynchronous Stream Processing Services, Performance and Container Services (Kubernetes/ docker) along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform
- Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance, observability, and reliability with tools like JMeter and APM tools like Grafana, Elastic or similar
- Proven experience in design and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability
- Demonstrable understanding and/or working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps with Jenkins or similar
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure or GCP
- Excellent Team player and ability to work and lead teams in fast paced dynamic environment
Qualifications Any Engineering Graduate
- Experience with cloud-based products/services
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Knowledge of any Cloud Platforms (example-Google Cloud, Azure)
- Knowledge on Kubernetes/Docker
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.