Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. Cloud/SaaS Architect:
- Work on design and architecture of complex multi cloud SaaS products and accelerators involving Cloud, Kubernetes, microservices and containers
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into architecture, high level and detailed design
- Building highly scalable and high-performance product architecture based on microservices, containers with expertise in best practices and patterns in this space
- Have technical ownership of product architecture and work with the stakeholders in the delivery
- Define roadmap for non-functional requirements for the production and guide the implementation
- Documentation of product architecture and design using standard design templates
- Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Work on evaluation and decision of new technologies/frameworks to optimal fitment for solving design requirement
- Drive the production deployment architecture, security and CI/CD design
- 12 to 20 years of experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering scalable, secure products
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes internal architecture and its surrounding ecosystem, Service mesh, CNI, CSI, operators, etc.
- Experience with production implementation of multiple SaaS and Kubernetes based applications including HA, DR, deployment strategies.
- Experience with scripting and automation is desirable (Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, flannel, CoreOS, etc)
- Experience with multiple cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to assess new technologies and make pragmatic choices that help guide towards a long-term vision
- Good understanding of best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Good Knowledge of full-stack infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of multiple programming languages like NodeJS, Golang, Java, Python, Angular
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.