Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.What You Will Be Doing
The Global Services (GS) business is one of Hitachi's fastest growing business globally. This critical leadership role is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of Professional Services (PS) in the Americas. This includes accountability for the PS P-L, SOW reviews, PM utilization, CSAT - both internal and external, and revenue forecasting.
Hitachi relies on this role to provide leadership, support business growth, and manage business risk for the entire geography.Business Management:
- Accountable for the health of the PS P-L. Ensure that the quarterly forecasting is accurate and revenue targets are achieved.
- Lead Engagement Management (EM) team to achieve financial business goals for their assigned accounts.
- Establish relationships, both external with customers and internal with direct sales teams and Sales consultants.
- Work with peer groups and sales to aid in the growth expansion and opportunity identification across account base.
- Work closely with Service Solutions team to insure successful handoff and accuracy of bid from sales to delivery.
- PMO Function:
- Work with operations team to develop and continuously improve on business metrics and ensure reporting accuracy.
- Maintain or exceed Project Management (PM) utilization targets.
- Ensure business governance process is following for large PS programs.
- Accountable for all project time accounting and revenue recognition.
Travel is up to 50% What You Will Bring To The Team
- Act as an escalation point for all projects when needed.
- Work with Service Delivery Leaders to ensure the EM/PM teams are staffed appropriately with proper skill set and availability.
- Responsible for all PS delivery, including service quality and CSAT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technology field from an accredited institution.
- PMI, ITIL or other IT certifications desired.
- An executive persona able to operate with credibility at the "C-level", both Client side and within Hitachi Vantara.
- 10 years of Program Management/PMO experience with a top tier SI or service provider having profit and loss responsibility exceeding $100M per annum
- Blended delivery experience in onshore. near-shore and off-shore models.
- Experience with Managed Services, Private Cloud Services and Hosting Services.
- Experience leading teams of second level managers as direct reports.
- Experience in structured Program and Project Management methodology such as PMI.
- Knowledge of business operations tools - PSA software such as Kimble or Financial Force, Salesforce, Power BI dashboards, and other Microsoft tools
- Ability to plan, manage risk and assess complex situations.
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITL and IT Operational Processes.
- Proven ability to lead and co-ordinate multi-skilled teams, including customer, 3rd party, and Hitachi Vantara personnel.
- Proven ability to negotiate and resolve difficult customer issues to a "win/win" outcome.
- Track record of previous success in complex or difficult environments.
- Highly articulate and a good communicator and relationship former.
- The ability to detect possible causes of conflict or customer dissatisfaction early in the cycle and the ability to take decisive action to resolve them.
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and fluid environments, and experience operating in changing organizations.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge