Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 3,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job DescriptionTechnical Skills
- Experience with Teams Direct Routing implementation
- Office 365 & Infrastructure (Exchange, OneDrive, Virtualization, Automation, Windows Servers)
- Microsoft Voice & Collaboration Solutions (MS Teams / Skype for Business, Telephony, etc.).
- PBX experience, Gateway/ SBC installs, etc.
- Identity & Security (Azure AD, Intune, MEM, MDM, Compliance, Defender products, PKI)
- Voice & Collaboration (Teams, Skype for Business, Telephony, Meetings and Room Systems, Yammer)
- Experience with SIP trunking and SBC platforms
- Preferred - Current Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification
Services project support
Building Customer/Partner Relationships
Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
Prior work experience in a Consulting/Support position within a software and/or services company
Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
Exceptional verbal and written communicationEducation & Certifications
Bachelor's Degree PreferredAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.