JD - Level 2 Cloud Engineer Under Cloud Managed Services Role
We are seeking applicants with strong knowledge in Systems Administration - troubleshooting skills with Linux, Unix, or Windows. He/she should be very strong with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing. This role requires advanced troubleshooting - delivering solution, the use of sophisticated DevOps tools with AWS (CSP) experience/knowledge.Responsibilities
- Act as Tier 2 Support Engineer for the most common - newly announced AWS components and services
- Act as Technical POC for customers.
- Good understanding of RDBMS data stores, including Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Ansible, Git, chef, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with python, bash, PowerShell, node.js
- End to End configuration of any alerting tool.
- Good Communication - communicator (Verbal - written)
- In depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows Environment
- End to End configuration - trouble shooting of the web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience required for tier 2 support with overall experience of not more than 8 years
- Aware of any one DevOps tool and Scripting language
- Open to available 24/7 support (If required)
- Positive attitude should be able to adapt, and work based on business demand.
Good to Have (at-least one certification):
- Proficient experience on System Administration (Linux / Windows) - Certified
- Should be having experience on AWS at the AWS Associate/SysOps/Developer Certification course level. - Certified