Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
We are looking to add motivated, talented people that enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems to our Product Support team. The Product Support team is the first point of contact for Hitachi Vantara's customers. They field and triage all customer requests. This includes working directly with the customer to troubleshoot, document enhancements and answer a wide variety of technical questions. They communicate best practices and work cross-functionally with QA, Engineering, Professional Services and sales teams to help each customer achieve maximum value. The right candidate for this position enjoys providing support to other IT professionals in a fast-paced environment with lots of technical variety. What You'll Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team
- Provide product support for installation, configuration, and implementation of the Pentaho Software/SAAS products and solutions involving IoT, Big Data, Cloud, Containerization.
- Provide clear, crisp communication to clients in understandable, easy to follow directions
- Setting proper expectations regarding client issues to ensure there is no ambiguity around solutions / timelines / etc.
- Document enhancement requests for the customer
- Maintaining an accurate and complete description of cases managed through Pentaho's case tracking and problem management system.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in designing, implementing or supporting data warehouse or business intelligence technologies.
- Professional experience in troubleshooting, maintaining, or developing data-driven applications connected to relational databases, XML sources, web services, flat file, and big data driven backend system.
- Fluency in any European Languages (Italian, preferably) is a bonus
- Experience on web development tools: Java, JSP, XML, HTML, JDBC/JNDI
- Hands on experience on a analytical tool/ETL tool : Pentaho Data Integration, Talend, Oracle Data Integrator, SSIS
- Strong hands on background in Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge on Application servers: Tomcat, JBoss
- Knowledge on RDBMS Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer or any other databases such as Columnar database.
- Experience and understanding of Big data technologies such as HDFS, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Hive, HBase stack.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to systematically assess and accurately diagnose software-related problems (both individually and within a team setting)
- Ability to interact effectively and empathize with customers
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge