Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
The GSI Partner Manager is responsible for establishing business alliances and partnerships within a key Global System Integrators DXC, TCS and Mindtree. As the local execution lead for the Americas, the GSI PM ensures the identification, retention, growth and customer satisfaction of strategic business, working in sync with all three Hitachi Business Segments - Platinum/Enterprise/Commercial. The GSI PM maintains a highly interactive relationship within the key Americas regions to achieve ongoing initiatives. The GSI PM works with internal departments on contracts, marketing plans, sales and technical enablement, interaction between named partner and Hitachi sales teams, as well as PO tracking and execution.
The GSI PM is accountable for achieving revenue and margin objectives within the account. They provide support with the Americas leadership and coordinate all operational aspects of the assigned National Partner which includes tactical and strategic planning, leadership relationship development and operational oversight with laser focus on driving revenue. Facilitation and coordination with other National and Global Leads, managing of programs and joint selling with other geo-based teams responsible for the assigned partner(s) that continually seeks to improve its performance, and drive America's revenue.Responsibilities
• Develop a business strategy which covers short, medium, and long-term durations. The strategy will include: prioritizing strategic solutions for key industry business verticals, building a go to solution strategy, driving/managing field engagement with the partner teams, aligning top executives and managing an active pipeline necessary to exceed assigned quota.
• Establish medium and long-term business objectives including investment plans and company-level strategy shifts required to significantly grow the Partner and Hitachi Vantara's (HV) business.
• Passionately own/manage assignment of all primary executive relationships as part of the broader strategic direction.
• Spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with assigned GSI's and HV Sales Teams
• Establish solid relationships at all levels within the assigned accounts and direct account related activities to ultimately achieve better account control than the competition. Provide quarterly QBR's with assigned executive sponsors from HV and the Partner executives
• Lead the development of a strategic plan, in collaboration with HV Sales Teams, to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth for the partner.
• Create and maintain a high priority pipeline and forecast that tracks strategic and tactical revenue opportunities. On a periodic and formal basis, reports financial results and business initiative progress to the sales and Channel leadership team.
• Evangelize and engage with HV Field Sales to educate on GSI Capabilities and promote the engagement across sales teams.
• Building a strategy for the overall business that include both CAPEX and OPEX (consumption) sales models.
• Drive a plan to achieve assigned quota by defining necessary activities, key relationships, and strategic solutions to exceed sales targets.Qualifications
• A minimum of seven years' experience to include directly managing a Global Systems Integrator OR working for a Technology Company that utilizes said GSI.
• Proven track record of sales success, achieving quotas, thinking big and growing revenue streams in the Indirect market
• Executive presence and ability to influence (sell) to all levels within GSI's, customers, and our internal organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly complex, matrix work environments with multiple stakeholders.
• Must have a strong executive presence and demonstrate the ability to generate and maintain relationships at all levels within the GSI plus exhibit the ability to "sell ideas" and influence senior leadership internally and external
• Strong business acumen and technology knowledge. Background in Data, Data Storage, Digital Transformation, Back up and Recovery, and/or Security
• Flexibility to travel globally 50% of the time.
• Inspiring communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
• Must be able to lead a virtual team of technicians, service colleagues, finance support personnel and partners to effectively manage an overall sales campaign.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.*US Residency and working authorization required, East Coast preferred