Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job DescriptionPosition Summary
We are seeking experienced Data and Analytics Consultants to join our team. This role will contribute to the development of Analytics reports and dashboards for customers. A strong Business Analyst and Development background is a key factor in success for this opportunity.
- Resolves complex problems and monitors usage of the data warehouse and data analytics solutions on azure for operation support.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics with support on demand.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the data warehouse development from gathering and understanding end-user analytics and reporting needs, collaborate for architecting the solution, detailing the technical design, implementing the solution, and validating the solution with Customers.
- Fundamental experience of Azure Ecosystems and services
- Hands on Experience on as below:
= Azure SQL PaaS
= Azure Synapse (SQL Data Warehousing)
= Azure Databricks
= Azure Data Factory
= Azure Data Lake Storage for data analytics
- Excellent working knowledge on SQL, security standards, BI tools, ETL tools and Microsoft/Azure specific technologies
- Worked and involved in metadata management, relational/dimensional modeling and big data solution approaches with native Azure Data Platform tools
- worked on data pipelines in Azure Data Factory (ADF) for the data lake. Design and develop BI solutions
- Worked on Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Recent and Valid Microsoft Azure Certified in Data Analytics platform and fundamentals
• Minimum 2 year technical degree or 4 year University Degree
• Ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada
- Azure Fundamentals Certification
- Knowledge and exposure on ERP/CRM solutions
- Worked on SQL Database Administration
- Experience/understanding with Enterprise Content Management and Data Capture technologies
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Knowledge of Change Management processes
- Experience with other data analysis toolsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.