We are seeking energetic and motivated sales professionals with strong hunting skills to join our Territory Account Manager team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of new account or business development experience with a proven track record of selling complex technical solutions. In your role, you will leverage market intelligence resources, customer events, product specialist, partners and your own professional network to develop new relationships and close business with high value pursuit clients.Responsibilities
- Planning - conduct market and customer research to expand commercial insight necessary to build effective customer call plans and sales strategies (10%)
- Prospecting and lead management - drive a high volume of high value prospecting and business development activities, to include lead management, needed to reach key decision makers/influencers (technical and business) inside pursuit accounts (30%)
- Selling - drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners, specialist, management and technical resources necessary to close business. (50%)
- Training - Through a rigorous and subject rich training agenda, you will become sale proficient with Hitachi Vantara's solutions while becoming conversational ready on how Hitachi Vantara delivers business value to its customers and prospects. (5%)
- Reporting - Managing forecast and updating activity plans inside Salesforce (5%)
- Sales experience in infrastructure, data storage, data management or other IT services
- A minimum of 5 years of outside sales experiences specializing in new logo acquisition and/or new business development.
- An avid hunter with a proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers/influencers necessary to close business.
- Relationship and sell with experiences with top VARs and Integrators. Subject matter expertise in data storage, data management, data analytics and other IT services.
- Domain knowledge of large enterprise IT environments and corporate buying centers is critical.
- Must demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving annual quota targets while providing specific details on key customer wins.
- The ideal candidate will bring an established sales management process, experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives.
- A successful track record of managing and closing complex sales campaigns, using outcome and solution selling techniques is a must.
- Possesses a competitive attitude, strong work ethic and thrives in a fast pace, high growth and matrixed organizational environment.
- Must be a proficient user of Salesforce and other MS Office tools.
- Having a BA/BS degree or equivalent is desirable.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge