Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, results-driven storyteller to bring our Hitachi Content Platform solutions to life for customers, analysts, and sales teams. In this role, you will partner with product management and engineering to distill complex technologies into clear customer stories that communicate our benefits and then work with marketing and sales teams to ensure they are leveraged to drive demand for your products. You be responsible for defining messaging, executing product launches, cultivating thought leadership, feeding campaigns, and collaborating across business units to amplify our value propositions.
Are you an experienced product marketer who is ready for the challenge of marketing our industry leading Hitachi Content Platform eco-system of integrated solutions to customers who are looking for an industry leading object storage solution for their next-generation cloud applications? Are you creative, resourceful, and goal oriented? Do you enjoy the ability to deliver clear written and visual material to tell outstanding stories that inspire customers to buy your products and influencers to write about them? Are you knowledgeable about next-generation applications that leverage object, cloud and/or hybrid cloud storage? Are you skilled at articulating the challenges, solutions and benefits related to customers cloud, backup, archive, compliance, machine data management, analytics, and file types applications? Are you adept at working with application partners on joint messaging for integrated solutions? If you answered yes to the above, then this is the opportunity for you!What you'll be doing
• Define and validate the messaging and positioning for products and solutions, socialize them across stakeholders, and leverage them to build a core set of marketing materials
• Plan and manage minor and major product launches to ensure all content and communication is delivered and on message
• Create external-facing content (slide decks, blogs, papers, videos, etc...) aligned to customer challenges, sales needs, and competitive threats
• Regularly engage with industry analysts to keep them up to date on our product and solutions, test product messaging and positioning, and solicit and incorporate feedback from their view of the market
• Create and ensure the successful execution of the go-to-market strategy cross-functionally working collaboratively with PR, AR, sales enablement, training, demand gen, campaigns, field marketing, etc.
• Use market insight and customer data to drive product requirements and collaborate on product definitions and positioningWhat you bring to the team
• You have over 10 years of experience in product and/or solution marketing
• You are a storyteller able to break down complex concepts into simple and clear terms and a strong writer and visual communicator
• You have demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products thought the product lifecycle
• You are a problem solver who thrives in a high growth environment and possesses a positive "can do" attitude
• You bring either subject matter expertise innext-generation applications such as S3 cloud native, data protection, backup, machine data management and analytics or you have the curiosity and desire to dig in and understand these technologies and their impact
• You have a bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience; MBA or advanced degree a plus.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge