Global Strategic HRBP - Product Meet our Team
The Global Strategic HRBP will work with the product leadership team to define and execute Human Capital Strategies to enable the organization growing at two digits annually at a director level.
This leader will work in matrix across the regional execution teams, and Centers of Excellence to inform and influence the future people and manager strategies and policies at the global product level (COEs such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Shared Services). The person will drive HR 3-year MTP planning for Products people strategy, including location strategies, M-As, retention, employee engagement, labor pyramid/early career strategies and build/buy approaches for capability evolution.
Will lead such activities as organizational design and guardrails, KPIs aligned to strategy /behavior changes, partnering with compensation on new role design and definition, including incentive types and changes. Additionally, drives the talent mapping and development, workforce planning strategies and facilitating key decisions across the business leadership and finance on any large, planned actions.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Primary focus is the business partnership with the Product EC leader and her leadership team to define and execute human capital strategy globally across the Product organization at HV
- Enables high performing leadership teams across the Product organization
- New fiscal year operating model, organization design and talent selection, and new role definitions
- Collaborate with the COE's TA, TR, TM and PMO for strategic planning and execution.
- Bring data and analytics expertise to life, telling the story and identifying trends to inform better decision making.
- Facilitate and lead Product-staff talent review, succession and performance calibration discussions, compensation reviews, diversity and inclusion goals and measurements with leadership teams, partnering in region with local teams.
- Work with leadership to ensure the organization is aligned to the corporate strategy, culture and values and drive diversity.
- Coach and mentor for leadership members
THIS POSITION CAN BE 100% REMOTE
- 15+ years of progressive HR, or specialist experience in a fast-paced and global environment. Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines, including but not limited to workforce planning, organizational design, talent management and strategy
- Change management and culture assessment experience required.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), executive stakeholder management and collaboration skills; able to work effectively across all levels, geographies (Americas, EMEA - APAC) within the organization.
- Coaching skills and experience with leaders at all levels required
- Proven emotional intelligence
- Maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced matrixed environment; flexible and adaptable, an individual who embraces change and has a passion for process improvement.
- Data driven, detail-oriented and savvy with metrics and analytics. Can use data to tell a story and influence business decision making.
- An individual who builds relationships, is considered trustworthy, always ethical, balancing needs of our employees and the business.
- Role will be primarily home based with travel to HV offices when Covid restrictions are eased.
- Experience managing sensitive employee relations matters with diplomacy, neutrality and objectivity.
- Degree required, Masters degree desired
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pio