Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for Senior SAP SD Consultant.
Must Have Skills
• 10+ years experience in SAP SD Module (SAP S/4 HANA)
• The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
• SAP SD Implementation Experience, Team Lead experience is a must
• End-to-end Implementation experience - Manufacturing or any other Industry.
• Must have completed at least 5 end-to-end implementations.
• Good configuration knowledge of SD module.
• Knowledgeable in interfaces and integration
• Competent and experienced in user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs following best practice approach.
• Good skills in project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
Roles - Responsibilities
• Responsible in requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly.
• Responsible in analysing the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
• Ensures mapping of Client's business processes to SAP's business processes.
• Responsible in the implementation of SAP SD module and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with SD.
• Ensures all Configuration, SIT and documentation are completed with quality and in a timely manner.
• Responsible in coordinating with other modules and third party necessary for integration.
• Proactive in discussing critical issues with client.
• Proactive in proposing solution(s) according to business needs and design.
Additional Information - If any special requests like Nationality, Language proficiency etc
• Able to create documentations in English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.