For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-management solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantages for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise.
At Hitachi Vantara, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.The Role
Hitachi Vantara provides secure hyperscale public cloud migration and infrastructure management. Hitachi Vantara is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Premier Partner and recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
We are seeking a strong Azure Cloud Architect to join our talented team. Hitachi Vantara is able to support the entire cloud services life cycle for enterprise level organizations, delivering some of the world's largest automated solutions for secure, hyperscale, cloud infrastructure migration and management.
Our solutions allow data-driven businesses to unlock the elasticity and price-performance benefits of Azure Cloud and our experts deliver cloud and as-a-service expertise, extensive security DNA, big data, IoT and predictive analytics and machine learning expertise, so you can expect to work with the coolest technologies every day.Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing Virtual Private Cloud VPC environments, including compute, storage, database, networking, security etc. in the Azure ecosystem
- Knowledge of the Azure network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Knowledge with the Azure compute architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- Designing the HA / DR strategies in the Azure ecosystem
- Leading technical teams through design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects and overseeing the build of Cloud environments based on customer requirements
- Validation to ensure that the environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Leveraging written and verbal communication skills to work directly with customers and translate business needs into technical requirements for implementationRequired Skills - Experience
- 15 years + of experience working with a variety of enterprise and cloud technology systems, designing solutions, or developing business applications
- Azure experience is required
- Azure Solution Architect Expert Certification
- Azure VPC implementation in a multi-zone model, containerization using Azure Kubernetes Service
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible) and Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- System/network administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- Experience migrating infrastructure and applications using Azure Cloud Services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.