Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SECURITY ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, IT
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Design and commissioning of the Security Technologies in order to comply with the contractual requirements in terms of time, quality and cost either for the assigned Tenders and Backlog low complexity (complex in terms of requirement, Customer relationship, country...) Projects. Accountabilities
- Ensure the identification, the allocation, traceability and the fulfilment of the contractual requirements
- Ensure the identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Rolling Stock, etc.) according to the project design schedule
- Guarantee the complete Design (Preliminary Design, Detail Design and Installation Design) for Security technologies according to the project design schedule and compliant to project requirements and company guidelines
- Guarantee the commissioning of each Security technology according to the project schedule
- Ensure the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan
- Guarantee the continuous updating of the Standard design in accordance to the technology innovation
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- From 3 up to 5 years of working experience
- Security integration for Railways
- Physical Security: CCTV, ACS-IDS, video analytics
- Cyber Security
- SCADA Systems
- Platform Screen Doors and Obstacle Detection System
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering area or equivalent technical background. Languages
Fluent Knowledge of English (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts