Meet our Team
Our EMEA Digital Modernization practice are a group of technical consultants based in the UK and Lisbon that help our enterprise clients transform their application estate. They improve core applications by leveraging latest technologies, implementing modern user experiences, enabling rapid delivery and becoming agile from the ground-up.
As we continue to grow through customer demand, we are looking for a number of experienced Project / Programme Managers to lead he delivery of customer engagementsWhat you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Leading international teams (UK, nearshore, offshore) to deliver customer projects
- Managing a range of Hitachi, 3rd party and client team members including technical resources (Developers, Architects, Data Scientists etc) and business facing resources (Business Analysts, Product Owners, Strategists)
- Delivering technology/digital initiatives within a framework and to time and budget.
- Applying a customer-centric approach to delivery balanced with a commercial mindset to maximise revenue for the business.
- Commercial experience delivering customer projects for a technology services firm.
- Expertise in project management best practices including; profitability analysis, earned value analysis, WBS, variance analysis, integrated cost/schedule reporting, and post-project evaluations.
- Certified in some of the leading PPM methodologies (e.g. MSP, Prince, PMP).
- Certified in Agile delivery methodologies (e.g. SAFe)
- Any experience of large scale cloud/application migration, integration or cloud native projects is preferred.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge