Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Opportunity
Hitachi Vantara is currently investing in its sales function to support growth globally across the Platinum Cluster. As part of that investment, Hitachi Vantara is seeking to recruit an experienced sales leader to develop and lead the sales organization. This high-profile role will take the lead on Platinum Account sales in EMEA and APAC regions and will be based in EMEA.Responsibilities
• To develop and execute a strategic sales plan which delivers revenue and margin growth through the acquisition of new logo clients and the expansion of Hitachi's relationships with existing customers
• Recruit, train and retain exceptional enterprise software sales talent, including creating a process driven, goal orientated culture of success to ensure a disciplined and consistent approach across a geographically dispersed team, with a focus on winning new business
• Supporting the growth of Hitachi Vantara by ensuring the sales team have a balanced pipeline that delivers services and solutions business
• Develop a highly analytical sales process to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting with a corresponding ability to course correct early as required.
• Partner will counterparts across Hitachi Vantara to identify opportunities for collaboration and joint go to markets
• Acting as a Sales Leader, including creating a goal orientated culture of success across a geographically dispersed team whilst recruiting and developing members of the sales team which will include identifying the next generation of sales leadership
• Taking an evidence-based approach to sales planning with a forward-looking plan that connects sales to delivery
• Take a proactive and 'hands on' approach to supporting team members close deals, and personally assume ownership of CxO relationships in key deals / accounts where required.
• As a member of the Product group Leadership team, support senior colleagues in the delivery function to ensure client projects are fulfilled successfully
• Ensuring that a partnership approach is taken to working with other Hitachi group companies to drive opportunities for maximum customer value and revenue growth
• Developing a sophisticated key account strategy that drives additional revenue by expanding the portfolio of services Hitachi is providing
• Market and competitor analysisQualifications
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. It is likely that most people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale technology consulting or software development firm.
A Sales Leader will typically have:
• Extensive experience in global Enterprise SW sales leadership roles with geographically dispersed teams delivering revenue of over $100M+.
• Hybrid cloud, data management and analytics domain experience is preferred but consideration will be given to those in other Enterprise SW domains.
• Track record of operating as a sales leader within evolving company environments and demonstrable experience devising and implementing sales strategies, leading to significant revenue and company growth.
• Advanced analytical acumen with a reputation for being process and data driven.
• Proven approach and track-record of being able to attract and retain the market's best Enterprise SW sales talent, with a network of high-performing candidates, ideally with Data Management - Analytics experience.
• Exceptional customer facing skills with a passion for leading from the front in the market while ensuring operational rigor.
• Resilient and coachable with demonstrated ability to adapt to various work styles and cultures.
• Successful leader focused on talent development - build winning sales team.
• Exceptional abilities to problem solve and propose solutions
• A deep understanding of the enterprise software sales landscape and the markets in which Hitachi Vantara operates
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport and trust
• Gravitas with the ability to influence and lead others and drive behaviours to achieve results
• A practical and pragmatic approach which places the client at the center of everything
• While Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employee's work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the United States and internationally, if required.
Inclusion and Diversity
Hitachi Vantara is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.