Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Lead complex, cross-practice Dynamics 365 implementations by defining the overall solution architecture and supporting functional and technical architects.
- Align the solution architecture with the client's business goals and objectives and thus helping the customer maximize their return on investment in the Microsoft Cloud.
- Align the solution with the client's architecture standards and existing application portfolio.
- Facilitate architecture workshops and provide architectural direction in areas such as user experience, configuration and customization, data migration, application integration, quality assurance, change management, instance strategy, and environment provisioning.
• Ensure that the solution is delivered using Hitachi Solutions' Unified Framework methodology as well as the FastTrack success-by-design framework and is anchored best practices for configuration, customization, and application lifecycle management.
- Effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
• Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas.
- Participate in steering committee meetings with the customer and quarterly business reviews within Hitachi Solutions to ensure that the solution is delivered
- Ensures security best practices are used and applied throughout the engagement's lifecycle.
- Contribute to the development of Hitachi intellectual property and Packaged Services initiatives.
- Support pre-sales teams with subject matter expertise in Dynamics 365 and architecture best practices.
- BA/BS. MBA or MS preferred.
- Proven record of delivering business value by leveraging technology and an ability to communicate strategic technical concepts at an executive level and be a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
- 7+ years designing and delivering CRM or ERP solutions.
- 5+ years (or 3+ projects) implementation experience with Customer Engagement or Finance and Operations in enterprise scenarios.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure Cloud and practical experience Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, and Azure API Management.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification or Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification is a plus.
- Completion of FastTrack Architect bootcamp is a plus.
- TOGAF 9 certification is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus.
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.