Meet the Team
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Global Contingent Workforce Program Lead to manage the global program that oversees our contingent hiring including operations of the program, over-site of Hitachi Vantara's global Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Vendor Management System (VMS).
Partnering closely with colleagues across the business you'll help to bring contingent workers into Hitachi Vantara, leading on vendor/supplier relations, problem resolution, compliance, data integrity, and overall on/offboarding processes. There will be the opportunity for direct interaction with hiring managers and HR Business Partners.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Serve as the single point of control for contingent workers and the business overseeing/managing the Managed Service Provider (MSP) relationship and Contingent Workforce Suppliers.
- Actively monitors contingent labor contribution to overall labor costs through examination of cost and overtime usage, management of invoice and PO issues, as well as analysis and recommendation of wage exceptions
- Partners closely with key stakeholder teams (HR Business Partners, Procurement, Legal, IT, the business) and major companywide change management initiatives to understand global operational needs, identify trends, and develop operational plans that will drive best-in-class evolution of Hitachi Vantara's Contingent Workforce Program and strategies.
- Drive quarterly business and operational reviews as well as annual governance/strategy reviews which engage global and functional stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Provide leadership and monitor and maintain agreed upon SLA's with internal and external business partners.
- Analyze and assess staffing supplier performance data and define staffing SLAs and key performance indicators to drive continuous staffing supplier optimization
- Ensure that all business process metrics such as service level targets, report delivery, client escalations, and project management are met and that all processes are executed efficiently and successfully, while improving the cost structure and driving continuous improvement.
- Ensures that the company engages properly and in a compliant manner with all types of Contingent Workforce suppliers and Independent Contractors.
- Spearhead continuous improvement solutions for contingent worker management with a constant eye on customer needs in the business and/or opportunities to simplifying operations for stakeholders or users.
- Manages subordinates and contractors (both onsite and offshore) providing leadership, coaching, guidance, training, as well as monitoring workload and providing project direction
- Guides temporary labor operations on a global scale and leads cross-functional, global, process improvements.
- Tracks and resolves contractor employment issues.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the US. Our Company
- Significant vendor management experience at the enterprise level
- A successful track record of Contingent Workforce Management experience in managing large-scale corporate Managed Service Provider/Vendor Management System (MSP/VMS) programs - with ideally 3+ years of experience building and implementing global programs.
- Project / program management experience at an enterprise level
- Experience working with MSP/VMS programs, within the Staffing industry
- The ability to work at an operational and strategy and direction
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge