Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Manufacturing Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Miami, FL.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
• Ensure the preparation of the required report/documentation (i.e. test certification / product traceability, etc.)
• Ensure the proper scheduling of equipment maintenance
• Contribute to the implementation of the assigned manufacturing audit action plan (i.e. actions to take following Audit findings )
• Contribute to the analysis of the product yield by collecting the information in the shop floor
• Support the incoming materials quality test verification, performing the required controls
• Support where required the quality test in the Shop Floor, performing the required tests / check
• Contribute to the day-by-day activities to support the Manufacturing lines Required Skills/ Knowledge
• 0 - 3 years of experience in Manufacturing
• Problem anticipation and solving techniques
• Electronic Assembly method & Technology
• Process improvement, Technical / technology knowledge & Quality Assurance knowledge Education / Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience Languages
Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/