Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara Customer Success team manages the long-term relationship with our customers, helping them to maximize the use of our products capabilities to their advantage and fulfill their business goals. Our Technical Customer Success team provides guidance to our customers, and serves as a customer advocate, understanding the customer's goals, pain points and expectations. Additionally, TCSM leads the customers through their solutions implementation and usage during the lifetime of the relationship with our customers.What You Will Be Doing
• Coordinates technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product overviews and determining the customer's design, integration and development plans.
• Coordinates review meetings with Hitachi Vantara technical resources. These meetings provide customers with status updates on Hitachi Vantara product roadmap, release schedules and specific product features that are relevant to their Pentaho applications.
• Acts as advocate for customer and liaison to Engineering, Product Management and Support organizations.
• Assists with architecture, design, integration, performance tuning, rollout, support and optimization of customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products.
• Mentors customer's staff members in the use of Hitachi Vantara technologies and best practices.
• Coordinates delivery of any onsite consulting / training services that customer needs.
• Identifies and develops internally and externally facing best practices.What You Bring To The Team
- Strong Relationship and communication skills
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills desired
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing would be ideal, but not a must-have.
- Self-directed with the ability to support multiple customers with minimal supervision.
- Superior listening, speaking, presentation and writing skills in English. Other languages like Spanish, French, German or Italian are a plus.
- Some experience performing architect-level design for large scale end-user implementations
- Experience or strong knowledge on Cloud, SaaS, multi-tenancy deployments,
- Experience working with business intelligence, data integration tools, big data, data governance and catalogs
- Some experience on No-SQL and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, BigQuery, Redshift, others
- Ability to set and manage client expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
- Ability to explain technical benefits and integration points to management and technical audiences
- Masters degree in business, computer science or MIS a strong plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge