Hitachi is an established Oracle partner and due to a number of significant wins we are currently investing in our Technology Solutions Practice. We are seeking an experienced 'Oracle ERP Cloud' expert at Manager level to join our EMEA Oracle practice, based in the UK.
Working on high profile client engagements the Oracle ERP Cloud specialist will understand requirements, working to diligently establish creative solution roadmap, and overseeing Oracle implementations with Hitachi's tier 1 client base.Responsibilities
This is a full-time delivery role working alongside Hitachi consultants who are expert at using technology to solve business problems. Successful candidates will have rounded overall knowledge of Oracle applications suite including presales, project delivery and team management. Critical to success will be the ability to understand client's requirements, propose and articulate solutions gaining clients confidence and commitment.Duties:
• Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Oracle investments
• Providing ERP Cloud functional advice and guidance across 2 or more process areas from Record to Report, Order to Cash, Source to Settle, Managerial Accounting, and Enterprise Performance Management processes
• Implementing the full suite of Oracle's ERP solutions
• Guiding client staff in the upgrade decision making processBackground
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Although it is likely that most people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, we are enthusiastic to help individuals with relevant skills who want to take on the challenges of a consulting role for the first time.Specifically, we are looking for an individual with proven expertise in the following areas:
• A consulting background including a minimum of 6 years spent on cloud ERP Projects.
• Significant Oracle Cloud expertise in modules such as
o General Ledger
o Fixed Assets
o Cash Management
o Accounts Receivable
o Accounts Payable
o PurchasingAdditional experience:
• Experience in working with global clients in multiple regions and across multiple industries such as Financial Services, Travel, and Retail.
• Oracle workstream / process lead experience is expected.
• An accounting background preferred
• Excellent communication and workshop facilitation skills.
• Relevant Oracle certification(s)Travel
Whilst Hitachi is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge