Meet The Team
REMOTE in the US
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Engineering, this role will be key to developing, delivering, and supporting enterprise network SDWAN solutions across the glove, that will enable Hitachi Vantara to migrate all the WAN locations from DMVPN to SDWAN so that it will bring the cost optimization. The Hitachi Vantara Network team is rethinking everything with an emphasis on leveraging software defined solutions in the LAN, WAN, and Data Center, driving automation throughout the network service stack and increasing efficiency and reliability of delivered services.What You Will Be Doing
- Must have 10+ years in networking experience and 4+ years' experience in SDWAN solutions.
- Good knowledge in Routing and Switching
- Rich experience of QOS/MPLS, BGP, L3VPN/L2VPN, IGP, SD-WAN.
- Should have profound knowledge of SDWAN network design, planning or optimization theory and good communication ability.
- Experience in SDN SDWAN (Viptela)
- Demonstrated experience with LAN/WAN, routing protocols, QoS, troubleshooting, and scripting
- Industrial certifications in Cisco, demonstration of CCNP level knowledge
- Must have hands on experience and expertise on the managing - troubleshooting Versa SDWAN
- Must have experience is managing and troubleshooting skills in enterprise SDWAN
- Must have hands on experience in operational aspects (i.e. scalability, performance, storage requirements)What You Bring To the Team
- Service owner of the enterprise SDWAN solutions.
- Test and troubleshoot various circuit types - MPLS, P2P, Internet links.
- Access MPLS backbone routers (Cisco) and troubleshoot at various layers
- Configure Quality of Service in SDWAN cloud - creating templates
- Assists in network troubleshooting and provides input for root cause analysis for network related outages
- Meet and maintain a dialog with support teams and vendors to support data center operations and projects.
- Work with remote technicians and install various network elements associated with SDWAN deployments.
- Manage and control a test and turn-up SDWAN devices required for service activation
- Accurate documentation of activation activities, notes, client communication, etc.
- Coordination of bridge calls, communication to engage resources and vendors to resolve issues.
- Provide support coordination, escalation and troubleshooting assistance for data center infrastructure including NetworkingOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge