Hitachi Vantara Federal combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are staffing a long term, very large project with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and would love to have you join us! If you are solution-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment, then come join our team!The Role
At Hitachi Vantara Federal, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. We believe that teams comprised of intelligent, creative, and dedicated individuals can move a customer's mission forward. We're looking to hire leaders who can support and focus their team's talent to pursue impactful solutions based on technology. Responsibilities:
Specific Roles and Responsibilities for the FDA (Sr) Business Analyst position include but are not limited to:
• Participate and drive the requirements gathering sessions with the customer and other stakeholders
• Participate in analysis and design of the proposed solutions as well as facilitating the development of multiple solution options to address the business needs
• Identify and understand customer expectations as part of the requirements gathering process
• Act as the primary point of contact for all communication needs during the requirements gathering phase with the customer
• Ensure that the proposed solution concepts align with the existing enterprise framework solution
• Work with application programmers to develop proposed solution prototypes in an iterative manner
• Prepare project documentation like meeting minutes, business process documents, and other process workflow diagrams as required
• Act as the SME for the business domain and conduct/manage the knowledge transfer with the testing and development teams
• Assist the development and testing teams during the execution phase with functional expertise as required
• Assist the implementation team in conducting the User Acceptance Testing of the developed solutionQualifications:
The (Sr) Business Analyst will have the following qualifications:
• At least six years of experience working with web-based applications in the areas of requirements gathering, requirements definition and analysis, and product backlog grooming
• Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing the backlog, etc.
• Experience with maintaining a product backlog in tools such as JIRA and TFS
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects (if required) and good documentation skills
• Good analytical thinking skills and a team player
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree in business and management, information systems, computer
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.