Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a Senior Modern Applications Solutions Engineer, you will be the lynchpin of our application development engagements.
The Modern Applications roles are responsible for delivering high quality modern applications through collaboration with our team and our customers. Leading teams on some the engagements may be needed, experience doing so would be extremely helpful. Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.QualificationsTechnical Requirements (Not all are mandatory)Experience
- Single Page Application Development (e.g. Angular, React, Aurelia)
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- IoT (Internet of Things) development
- Net (C# preferred)
- Azure Services (Logic Apps, Power Apps)
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environment
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Good knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology, but does not need to be an administrator.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Experience in SSO (single sign-on)/federated security
Azure, IoS, WordPress, Java, C/C++Preferred Practices, Principles, Techniques:
- Application Security
- Application Architecture
- Agile/Scrum/XP (Extreme Programming)
- TDD (Test driven development)
- SOLID principles
- Unit Testing
- Understands and uses software patterns
- Requirements Gathering
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.