Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Learning & Development Generalist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Working in conjunction with the Group Organization & Development team, support the establishment of training and employee development programs consistent with both corporate and local objectives, and to fulfill expressed training needs.
- Preparation of the annual training plan
- Training and development plan delivery, training logistics and operations, technical course management and training standardization, training catalogue definition, lecturer/program provider recruitment & development
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual training budget
- Evaluation of annual training plan results
- Management of the SABA learning system (subject matter expert)
- Management of the Global Performance Management module of Workday (subject matter expert)
- Coordination of the annual performance management and talent management processes
- Objective setting, mid-year review, year-end review and succession planning processes
- Coordination of specific international learning and development projects
- Management of the tuition reimbursement program
- Safety-related training
- Coordination of random drug screening program
- Safety-sensitive required training
- Rail safety program
- Management of ISO/TS audits
• Bachelor's degree in HR Management or similar
• 5 years or more of HR experience in the areas of:
Education / Qualifications
- Training & Employee Development
- HR systems (preference for Workday experience)
- Budgeting & Reporting
- Audit and ISO/TS
Bachelor's Degree Languages
Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. #LI-SB1
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/