* Dallas residency required, relocation assistance offered The Company
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara seeks an Inside Sales Manager for the Americas West region with a strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, account and territory planning and a consistent track record in achieving a sales quota. The ideal candidate will bring their success-driven work ethic, excellent communication skills, fast-paced work style, and history of strong performance in leading diverse teams in a dynamic, challenging and changing environment.
Candidates who possess strong sales coaching skills and a passion for developing others are highly desired.
• This role involves positioning and promoting the inside sales value proposition across the United States West, leading inside sales account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships.
• The ideal candidate possesses strategic sales knowledge and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment. This is a good opportunity to apply sales leadership experience working with great sales teams and solutions using today's most innovative data and internet of things technologies.
• In this role, the candidate will lead an inside sales team growing to 15 and significant revenue growth in next 6 months. They will be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota
• They will develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize Hitachi Vantara opportunity within the customer environment, Setting and tracking sales targets for your team and Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process.
• Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.Responsibilities
*Dallas residency required
• Manage the inside sales representatives team and obtain quarterly and annual quota
• Ability to build strong internal and customer focused relationships
• Work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment
• Drive business planning, forecasting accuracy, goal attainment
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams, while aligning to Hitachi Vantara Inside Sales Leadership Initiatives and Area/Segment/Country Sales Leaderships teams
• Manage the inside sales representatives team
• Set and track sales targets for your team
• Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
• Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
• Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
• Experience using digital selling and sales execution tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and TechTarget
• Liaise with Marketing and Partner departments to ensure brand consistency and increase salesQualifications
• Must have previous experience managing an inside sales team of at least 3+ years
• Previous experience working for a technology company leading an inside sales team.
• Candidate will need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities.
• Will be responsible motivating a Hitachi Vantara inside sales force as and when the function is built out in future years.
• BS/BA (or equivalent)
• Technology sales, product, software - technical certifications strongly preferred
• Travel to be expected of 25%+
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.