Meet our Team
Responsible for marketing Hitachi Vantara products and services via telephone with inbound prospects. Qualifies leads on inbound inquiries as a result of marketing campaigns and programs. Directs qualified leads to appropriate Enterprise Account Executive or Commercial/Inside Sales teams for close.
Outbound prospecting via a combination of email and telephone outreach in support of strategic marketing initiatives. Delivers appropriate marketing materials to prospective customers, with a focus on building continued engagement to targeted prospects.
Research targeted accounts and builds database to expand engaged universe of contacts within existing customer and prospect accounts. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company, Prepares activity and forecast reports on a regular cadence (aligned with respective sales teams).
Provides feedback on Marketing activity program performance to enable continuous optimization of messaging and tactic deliveryWhat you'll be doing
• Adept at qualifying accounts/opportunities to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals.
• Identify qualified new sales + expansion opportunities in targeted enterprise accounts.
• Interact with technical and business decision makers via telephone and email.
• Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management.
• Nurture early phase leads for future pipeline potential (manage top of funnel progression).
• Build internal relationships with geo marketing leads and aligned sales teams.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
• Manage and responds to online chat sales inquiries
• Research account information to provide insights.What you bring to the team
- Uses initiative and judgement to achieve defined objectives.
- Understands role and applies knowledge to complete a variety of related tasks.
- Accomplishes individual assigned tasks and collaborates well with others to achieve team objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate using technical concepts.
- Familiarity with the following tools and platforms a plus: Salesforce, Microsoft suite, Marketo Engage, Bombora, LinkedIn InMail + Sales Navigator.
- Fluency in English, German, Italian, French or Spanish
Education And Experience
- College graduate
- 1-3+ years experience
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge