Meet our Team
Global Sales Enablement collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our sales organization; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to passionately help in articulating our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement professional who infuses fun and work to ensure our industry leading sales professional have what they need to bring the Hitachi Vantara offering directly to the customer.
Reporting to the Vice President Global Sales Enablement, is responsible for ensuring enablement team operations are tightly managed and deliver an exceptional internal customer experience. This person will be also responsible for creating effective, timely and easily consumable information to enablement stakeholders and Sales audiences that keep them better informed about enablement programs and other resources to support their daily activity.What you bring to the team
- Manage sales enablement request intake process Update and maintain project templates to track the progress of various projects, measure deliverables and completion of programs. Supporting these projects with the rollout of sales enablement initiatives including email, online content, video etc.
- Develop and communicate an ongoing enablement calendar, coordinating with Global Sales Enablement and other cross-functional teams.
- Assist with identifying needs in sales organizations and influencing the team to improve results.
- Coordination of monthly reports across the enablement team and summarizing for reporting to stakeholders and senior management, and liaising with Executive Comms to promote divisional content in corporate newsletter for Sales.
- Create news articles for the self-service Sales news center in the sales content management system, that highlight important information for sellers. eg. enablement programs, new sales content, product updates. Liaise with content providers around the organization to develop the right message for sellers.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge