Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Strategic Pursuit Lead
with focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is an accomplished technical sales leader skilled at communicating and demonstrating the value of enterprise cloud services to our enterprise customers. Your goal will be to drive technical decisions at our enterprise customers through demonstrating the art of possible, developing and communicating business value. The Strategic Pursuit Lead, Dynamics F&O
, will lead and manage large sales pursuits and orchestrate activity with our sales, presales and delivery teams as well as partners . The Strategic Pursuit Lead, Dynamics F&O
will report to the Vice President of Solution Sales for North America.
- Uses broad, in-depth industry, technical, and professional knowledge and leadership skills to build credibility with customers. Is sought after for expertise.
- Lead large deals structuring and complex business case modeling for complex and integrated Cloud and go-to-market relationships.
- Oversees highly complex demonstrations (e.g., architectural design sessions, and proof of concept [POC] sessions, pilots) of end-to-end Microsoft Business Applications solutions. Ensures demonstrations enable customers to identify and solution with clear criteria and next steps.
- Coaches and provides support to existing presales architects to define and execute the most robust strategy.
- Lead large, multi-division and multi-cloud sales pursuits.
- Ability to own and coordinate team resources to build and deliver a compelling and differentiated solution demonstration successfully and jointly.
- To provide expert overview & deep-dive product demonstrations and position the unique value of Microsoft Dynamics FO and related platforms.
- Work with the Hitachi's sales team and well as services delivery teams and articulate initial solutioning proposals and demonstrations.
- Conduct executive-level presentations and provide trusted advice and guidance as a platform and solution subject matter expert.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, IT or related fields preferred. Masters degree a plus.
- 7 + years of experience working with customers in presales or consulting engagements related to ERP solutions
- Proven record of selling multi-million dollar enterprise deals
- Able to guide customer discussions related to digital transformation and relating back to customer value.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Excellence in communications and presentations, both remotely and in-person (when it returns)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.