Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions Europe:
Hitachi Solutions Ltd. understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm , headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, working with the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
As a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group, Hitachi Solutions are a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, with a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, CRM and Finance implementation, data science & analytics and low code applications. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of business creating efficiencies and growth.Our competitive advantage:
We strive to be our customers most valuable and trusted partner every step of the way. Through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we compel powerful results and outcomes that improve our clients' businesses and help them better compete and succeed in today's digital world. Our high-skilled team pride themselves on supporting the delivery of continual success and innovation to the organisations we work alongside.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are 100% dedicated to their mission to revolutionise modern business and solving complex challenges with the very best innovative solutions. As a nationally managed Tier 1 partner with over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, we have a strong technical relationship with Microsoft that leads to unmatched delivery excellence.Job Description
As an Azure Architect,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects and you will contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.Key Responsibilities
- Establish new market propositions for the Azure space.
- Use existing industry experience and connections to develop the Hitachi-Solutions brand within the Azure space.
- Lead transformation projects by establishing modern cloud strategies.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
- Establish good methodology & development practices & principles.
- Knowledge of key Azure concepts and principles.
- Experience with pre-sales.
- Experience in conducting client-facing workshops.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Azure IaaS solution design / solution architect experience
- Microsoft partner / consulting background
- The ability/desire to assist in Presales
- Azure Architectures
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines & Releases)
- Azure ARM
- PowerShell / Bash scripting
- Authentication / Azure Active Directory / SSO
- Cloud concepts - Saas, PaaS & IaaS
- Cloud-Native technologies
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy