Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions Europe:
Hitachi Solutions Ltd. understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm , headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, working with the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
As a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group, Hitachi Solutions are a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, with a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, CRM and Finance implementation, data science & analytics and low code applications. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of business creating efficiencies and growth.Our competitive advantage:
We strive to be our customers most valuable and trusted partner every step of the way. Through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we compel powerful results and outcomes that improve our clients' businesses and help them better compete and succeed in today's digital world. Our high-skilled team pride themselves on supporting the delivery of continual success and innovation to the organisations we work alongside.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are 100% dedicated to their mission to revolutionise modern business and solving complex challenges with the very best innovative solutions. As a nationally managed Tier 1 partner with over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, we have a strong technical relationship with Microsoft that leads to unmatched delivery excellence.Job Description
As a Azure Integration Developer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers.Key Responsibilities
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within the Azure integration space
- Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure based architecture.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- 3 years or more of hands-on Azure integration experience.
- Knowledge of various architecture patterns and styles, microservices, event-driven service-oriented & serverless.
- Good communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Good written and spoken English. (German is considered a bonus)
- Knowledge about continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Good experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud integration solutions.
Preferable Skills (Bonus)
- Net (C#)
- Azure Logic Apps, Function Apps, Durable Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- Hybrid integration
- Experience in one or more of:
- Event Hub / Event Grid
- API Management
- Cloud-Native technologies
- ASP.NET Web APIs
Additional InformationIn applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL - Cosmos/Mongo DB
- Git/Version control
- Software development and design principles.