Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions Europe:
Hitachi Solutions Ltd. understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm , headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, working with the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
As a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group, Hitachi Solutions are a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, with a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, CRM and Finance implementation, data science & analytics and low code applications. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of business creating efficiencies and growth.Our competitive advantage:
We strive to be our customers most valuable and trusted partner every step of the way. Through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we compel powerful results and outcomes that improve our clients' businesses and help them better compete and succeed in today's digital world. Our high-skilled team pride themselves on supporting the delivery of continual success and innovation to the organisations we work alongside.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are 100% dedicated to their mission to revolutionise modern business and solving complex challenges with the very best innovative solutions. As a nationally managed Tier 1 partner with over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, we have a strong technical relationship with Microsoft that leads to unmatched delivery excellence.Job Description
As an Azure DevOps Engineer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects however you will also have the opportunity to contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the setting up team DevOps strategy & principles.
- Deliver customers facing workshops and advise them on DevOps improvements & best practices.
- Setup/configuration of ADO.
- Building continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines for projects.
- Support & automate the deployment of Azure PaaS & IaaS environments.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge of key DevOps concepts and principles.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience in conducting client-facing workshops.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
Additional InformationIn applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Automation & Quality
- Application Security
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- SOLID Principles
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines & Releases)
- Authentication / Azure Active Directory / SSO
- Cloud concepts - Saas, PaaS & IaaS
- Cloud-Native technologies
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- API management
- Azure Event Hubs & Logic Apps
- NET Core
- Azure Functions & Durable Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- API Management
- Database experience
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL - Cosmos / Mongo DB