Hitachi is an established Oracle partner and due to a number of significant wins we are currently investing in our Technology Solutions Practice. We are seeking an experienced 'Oracle ERP Cloud' expert at Manager level to join our EMEA Oracle practice, based in the UK.What you'll be doing
Seeking to develop strong relationships and build trust with new and existing customers across different industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector.
Passionately articulating our industry leading solutions for Oracle including Oracle SaaS (HR , Finance and Supply Chain), PaaS and IaaS, to enable your customers to realise the highest levels of success.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear your story!ERP - SCM Experience
• Must have a strong track record of implementing Oracle ERP (Finance) and SCM (Supply Chain) solutions, both in the Cloud and EBS R12 on-premise.
• Should have a working knowledge of European localisations, and related statutory / taxation requirements
• Experience in running client demos
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle ERP and SCM Applications, across the Record to Report, Source to Settle, Order to Cash, Innovation to Commercialisation and Plan to Produce workstreams
• Experience in Oracle HCM is preferred. Candidates with willingness to pick up HCM skills is preferred.
• Must be conversant on the latest offerings from Oracle including their new digital offerings
• Must have strong experience of ERP and SCM cloud multi-pillar project delivery and Pre-sales.
• Experience supported by any relevant certifications is desirableWhat you bring to the team
• Assess stated and unstated customer needs / problems and define overall solution strategy
• Build end to end solution constructs helping customers address their problems in areas of cloud modernization.
• Design an Integrated Operating model across towers and jointly build engagement level transformation themes
• Independently lead client design workshops and provide solutions and recommendations
• Drive cloud and data modernization workshops including discovery sessions, architectural sessions, design workshops, provide recommendations on target strategies for migration and modernization
• Solution Selling - Ensuring designing quality solution and subsequent solution selling to key stakeholders
• Bid Management - Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process Qualifications
• 15+ years of strong delivery experience in Oracle ERP and SCM programmes, both in eBS and Cloud applications.
• Experience in Client facing roles, leading go to market solutions and pre-sales support.
• Experience in anchoring / solutioning for large RFPs, proactive pursuits and outcome-based selling.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple internal practices and drive alignment of the solution.
• Strong Communication skills is critical to articulate the solution both internally and convince customers to ensure high Win rate.
• Specific Cloud certifications are good to have specifically focused on Oracle.
• You are able to build a brilliant virtual team around you to help you achieve success (these could be Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and functional management). We are all here to support you find success and help you achieve your targets.
• You understand and are passionate about industry trends and can act as a consultant to your client
• You can clearly extrapolate the business benefits of technology solutions based on your customers' needsOur Values
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge