Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Test Engineer will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager/ Test lead. Main responsibilities is ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project.Responsibilities
- To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings.
- Develop and execute automated and manual test cases following department standards.
- Maintain automated and manual test cases, test environments, and test data.
- Define and execute manual and automated test plans and strategies.
- Understand industry best practices and recommend where and when to apply them on both an immediate, and long-term basis.
- Apply defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Create clearly documented plans, designs, and results.Requirement
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major
- Having at least 1- 3 years of experience in the same positions.
- Experience in functional test automation (GUI, layout, Regression test, End-to-End test, API test)
- Experience in non-functional test automation (stress test, performance test)
- Experience in others non-functional test (manual test)
- Experience in any automation test framework is a plus.
- Experience in AWS, Azure, google Cloud is a plus.
- Good at English, ability to read - understand the English document, ability to communicate fluent.Location:
6th floor, Phi Long Building, 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin.