Job description Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior FP&A
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pistoia, IT
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Use the company financial data and apply in the translation of functional objectives into the integrated company budget, forecast and strategic plan. Accountabilities
- Prepare financial information in a format to Principal FP&A to ensure that all financial targets are assigned across the company and properly communicated globally.
- Ensure budget and forecast schedule is effectively communicated and achieved in prescribed areas.
- Ensure all "adhoc" business reporting needs are met.
- Monitor and provide data to ensure that consistent monthly reporting of results are delivered to management/the business and are properly communicating the progress against assigned objectives.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- From 5 up to 10 years of experience
- Analytical accounting expertise
- Knowledge of statutory (SAP) and management (Hyperion) tools
- Knowledge of accounting/financial principles
- Knowledge in Project Cost Control, Project management
- Business view
Bachelors of Economics/Business Administration or like degree. Languages
Fluent Knowledge of English (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts