Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
This is a senior role in the Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods & Transportation vertical, reporting to the Global Head of Manufacturing industry vertical. As a Client Engagement Partner, you will be the business owner of an assigned portfolio of account(s) in the Manufacturing industry, responsible for driving growth for Hitachi Vantara and managing account/portfolio P&L. In this role you will serve as a strategic partner to CxO-level clients, guiding / supporting their strategic agenda.
• Responsible for annual sales, revenue, profitability targets
• Personally close cloud services, digital transformation services, consulting, ERP, Data/Analytics, IoT) and systems integration programs with senior executive buyers on the IT and business sides of Fortune 1000 clients
• Collaborate with the horizontal solution practices and delivery teams (digital, consulting, cloud, etc.) to drive revenue growth and account expansion
• Cross-sell and collaborate with the various Hitachi Vantara units to take advantage of the full range of offerings with each given client
• Build "trusted advisor" relationships with clients at CXO and CXO-minus 1 levels
• Own client's business objectives to identify potential solution need(s) that can be supported by Hitachi Vantara
• Continually maintain and expand senior client relationship through regular business reviews and other strategic planning sessions
• Oversee overall opportunity progression, engaging as required by vertical leadership
• Drive client negotiations & strategic business development
• Manage business and P&L for the entire account globally with necessary business acumen and overall accountability for revenue growth and profit
• Maintain customer satisfaction at the highest level
• University degree in business economics or information technology (Master-degreee or equivalent desired)
Deep understanding of the Manufacturing industry or a specific segment and experience in consultative solution selling roles.
• 15 years or more in a Client Partner role in a leading IT/Digital services company, ideally in the Manufacturing sector in New York, New Jersey & PA region.
• Strong leadership skills to drive and motivate assigned virtual matrixed team
• Strong client network and relationships into different decision makers including CxO-level
• Experience leading successful negotiation of multi-million-dollar sales proposals
• Exceptional communication skills with a confident demeanor and level of comfort leading discussions
• Strong networking and collaboration skills, working in a team environment and across large and complex organizations (internal & external)
• Superior written and oral communication skills (English), with the ability to explain complex concepts without a reliance on jargon and to all levels of audience
• Strong negotiation and business closing skills
• Excellent business acumen and industry insight
• Good organizational and program management skills
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge