Meet our Team:
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Job Overview:
- Global Sales Variable Lead is responsible for Variable Sales Compensation and Quota Attainment execution while ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- This role will be part of Corporate FP&A team and will oversee Variable Sales Compensation Management for 3500+ sales professionals globally.
- He/She will play an integral role in facilitating discussions with multiple executive level stakeholders with varying objectives, proposing creative solutions and lead all parties towards achieving consensus.
- Lead team of ~15 global Sales Compensation resources and own end to end execution of sales compensation process
Collaborate with HR on resource tagging in multiple systems, integrity of headcount reporting and alignment across various teams (HR, Sales Operations, Total Rewards group, etc.)Participate in Quota setting across geos, territories, and customer segments in partnership with global Sales Operations and field FP&A
- Join forces with Total Rewards team in developing Compensation Plans and Reward strategies that attract, motivate, and retain talent, while ensuring administration feasibility Work closely with Sales Management team in driving Special Incentive Programs
Manage data integrity of sales compensation programs and processes to ensure compliance and support of audit requirements
Coach team of talented sales compensation analysts, create succession plan that includes developing employees in critical roles within the department
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by applying methodological approach, documenting changes of process and tracking SLA's; spearhead technical innovation where applicable
Define parameters for business relevant data and data structures, ensuring an optimal level of information and data flows across the organization
- Simplify complex models into insightful take away that is easily understood by the audience
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional projects
- Prepare and present materials for C-Suite audience
- Has desire for further professional development in corporate FP&A capacity or other related fields such as controllership, sales operations, sales management.
Global Sales - Sales Representatives and Sales Managers and Leaders
Sales Operations - Geo/Region/District Operations Teams
Finance - Payroll, Corporate and Field FP&A, Controllership, Revenue and Product teams
Human Resources - HR Business Partners, Reward Team, Talent Acquisition
Other - Legal, IT, PMO, etc.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge