Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Leading all aspects of IT projects supporting the Hitachi Vantara corporate systems, infrastructure and security with responsibility for scope, schedule, budget and quality.
Coordinating with multiple discipline technical teams to develop plans and deliver business results. As the project manager, you will be the face of the project with the customer and leadership providing status, managing and escalating risks/issues. What you bring to the team
- A track record of delivering projects on-time and on budget and successfully managing issues that arise within projects. You'll be prepared to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this.
- An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions.
- Solid understanding of software/application development and testing and IT infrastructure in order to assess project estimates, identify risks and communicate status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tailor delivery for a variety of audiences ranging from technical delivery teams to C-level executives.
- Industry recognized Project Management certifications like PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum will be considered an advantage
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge