Company: Hitachi Particle Engineering and Services, Inc.
Division: Particle Therapy Division (PTD)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Status: Regular, Full-Time
- Improve the technical knowledge of service technicians of Particle Beam Therapy (PBT) System.
- Respond and answer within a reasonable amount of time for the technical questions from service technicians and customers.
- Support the service technicians technically at the corrective maintenance of PBT System.
- Go to site and instruct service technicians if necessary.
- Collect the trouble of PBT system and recovery process to interpret the adequate recovery procedure.
- Write the recovery procedure and the training material for service technicians.
- Communicate closely with manufacturer engineer to improve own/technicians knowledge and engineering skill.
- Train service technicians to improve their knowledge.
- Interfaces with customers and clinicians to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Works in compliance with all regulatory standards including FDA, Radiation Safety, OSHA and applicable laws and internal policies and procedures as required.
- Completes and submits all timecards and expense reports in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree of mechanical, electrical, computer, physics, and/or similar discipline
3 years of experience in:
- Design and/or engineering for medical device, medical equipment, or medical software.
- Customer relationship management preferred.
- Using computer.
1 year of experience in:
- Technical trainer to subordinates.
- Background in medical equipment and/or medical software knowledge.
- Writing skill for the technical document about the recovery procedure and the training material.
- Read and correctly interpret various engineering documents (manufacturing drawings, schematics diagram, wiring diagrams, piping diagrams, etc.).
- Read and interpret the Japanese technical document.
- Communicate with Japanese engineers.
- Use standard electronic test and measurement instruments (digital multimeter, oscilloscope, micrometers, etc.).
- Safely work in regions of mechanical, electrical, high voltage and radiation.
- Safely lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Safety work on elevated area with safety harnesses.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Maintain focus and work with precision over extended periods.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel).
- Flexibility to cover the night shifts and availability to work overtime as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.