Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Meet The Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to Data - Analytics enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges and help them in their digital transformation journey. We support our employees and want them to thrive through exposure across different industries. We seek to upskill our employees in the latest technologies to ensure relevance and to meet our customers' evolving technology and solution needs. Our focus on our customer's success ensures that our employees can share in their success as well.
What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking to enable our new and existing Industrial customers to grow their business through our industry leading Manufacturing Solution - data analytics platforms that will give them a head start to to their digital transformation journey.
Read about our product at https://www.hitachivantara.com/en-us/products/iot.html
What You Bring To the Team
• 5+ years' experience working in data - analytics ecosystem, working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
• Demonstrated experience with Data Pipeline development both on-premises and in the cloud (AWS/Azure) using open-source technology
• Responsible for creating reusable and scalable data pipelines using cloud ETL tools - technology like Azure Data Factory, Glue etc.
• Sound understanding of various data solution patterns and when to use them: ETL/ELT, RDBMS, Normalization/De-normalization, Key-Value, In-Memory, Wide Column, Columnar, Text Indexing, Streaming, Messaging
• Strong software engineering and object-oriented programming skills with expertise in languages such as SQL, Python.
• Strong data warehousing, data modeling and data manipulation skills, such as in SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server
• Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean
Nice to Have
• Experience building data pipelines using Databricks.
• Experience building on emerging cloud serverless managed services, to minimize/eliminate physical/virtual server footprint
• Experience implementing security solutions for data storage and processing in the cloud
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge