#LI-MP94 Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated AUTOMATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa, IT
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Ensure the proper requirements management for all the phases of the software lifecycle, according to company standard processes
- Guarantee the design and the implementation of a complete solution (components, documentation and tools)
- Contribute to the identification and ensure the application of software automation common methodologies, technical solutions and best practices
- Ensure the requirement identification and their mapping into specific detailed software requirements
- Ensure the correct development of SW platform in accordance with Automation needs and principle
- Ensure the definition of SW test planning and the related test execution by defining and setting up the test environment and the simulator engines
- Ensure the resolution of any SW issue affecting the delivery of a project
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Java development
- Micro services development approach
- Knowledge of SW management tools and version control software (git).
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Preferred skills: Knowledge of in memory data grid platforms (e.g. Infinispan) and message oriented middleware (e.g. ActiveMQ). Knowledge of Java Spring framework. Education/Qualifications
University Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent technical/scientific background. Languages
Fluent Knowledge of English (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts